The 28th edition of the International Exhibition for Furniture, Fittings and Upholstery
The largest furniture trade show in Russia, its neighboring states and Eastern Europe. It covers all current furniture trends, the latest materials and technologies for furniture production, and development trends and prospects of the furniture industry.
The show is of interest to furniture manufacturers, suppliers and dealers, design studios, architect bureaus, business centres, hotels, etc.
Dates: 21 – 25 November 2016
Venue: Expocentre Fairgrounds, Pavilions No.1, 2, 3, 7, 8, Forum
Official opening ceremony: Pavilion No.1, 13:00, 21 November 2016
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Export Center AO, Union of Architects of Russia
Assisted by the Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Russia, Union of Timber Manufacturers and Exporters of Russia, Centrlesexpo OAO
Auspices of Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Sponsored by Shatura AO
Logos: UFI, RUEF
Exhibition area: 85,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 650+ companies; including 500+ Russian companies
Countries: 27 in total: Australia, Austria, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, China, Finland, Germany, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA, Uzbekistan
International pavilions: Germany, Slovenia
Types of products on display: various types of furniture in all prices segments; materials, equipment and tools for furniture production; interior and dйcor items
Participating companies include 8 Marta, Almaz, Ametist, Anons, Apriori, Atlas-Lux, Borovichi-Mebel, Boyard, Vash Den, Vitra, Driada, Dyatkovo, Komandor, Lerom, Lorena Kukhni, Mebel-M, MDM-Complect, Maria, Nizhegorodmebel, Norkpalm, Souz-M, Stolline, Ufamebel, UK EMK, VIA Ferrata, Melodia Sna, Ormatek, Kozhprommebel, Donko, First Furniture Factory, Syktyvkar Plywood Mill, TriYa, Yug-Mebel, Hettich Rus, Hдfele Rus, Schattdecor, Shatura, etc.
Raumplus, Renolit, Imawell, Surteco, Bausch, Varix, Dollken, Hornschuch (Germany); Bekaert Textiles N.V. (Belgium); Giplast Group Spa, Formenti & Giovenzana Spa, Keoma, Jago (Italy); Gamet, GTV Sp. Z.O.O. S.K.A., Euro-Locks (Poland); Blum, Grass GmbH (Austria); Hanwha Land C Corporation, Dawon Chairs Co., Ltd (the Republic of Korea); Samet, Kastamonu, Cilek (Turkey); Freeman Link (Hong Kong); Tente Sia (Latvia), etc.
This year Mebel includes eight salons:
Style – Furniture made in Russia
InterStyle – Furniture from different countries from classic to modern
Comfort – Home upholstered furniture, upholstery materials
Components – Components and fittings for furniture production
Kitchen – Kitchen furniture, household appliances and accessories
Office – Office and commercial furniture
Dream – Mattresses and fittings
Decor – Furniture and interior dйcor items
The traditional Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibition Project, aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions, will be continued.
Key associated events and competitions
1. Round Table on Russian Furniture with participation of representatives of the Russian State Duma, Council of Federation, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, other related ministries, industry associations, CEOs and other top managers of leading furniture companies; Congress Centre, SkyLight Hall; 14.00–16.00
2. Award Ceremony for the Winners in Ecological Rating of Manufacturers and Sellers of Furniture, Flooring and Interior Doors – GoodWood 2016; organized by FSC Russia, Expocentre AO, WWF Russia, the Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Russia, NP National Environmental Standards and Ratings Bureau; Congress Centre, SkyLight Hall; 16.30–18.00
3. Consultation Session of Russian Export Center; organized by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Russian Export Center AO, Expocentre AO; Pavilion No.2, Seminar Hall 3; 14.00-16.00
4. Presentation of WorldSkills Russia; organized by WorldSkills Russia; Pavilion No.2, Seminar Hall 5; 11.00–12.30
5. First Professional Competition of Furniture Assemblers; organized by Expocentre AO, Run & Done Professional Furniture Service; Congress Centre, Marble Hall; 11.00–15.00
Expocentre Press Service
Phones: +7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: +7 (495) 609-41-30