- Why participate
- Online application
- Additional features
- Intellectual property protection
- Exhibition priority
Video advertising on plasma panels
EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds operates the Exhibition Information and Advertising System (EIAS), a network of 50 centrally controlled plasma panels (42" ÷ 50").
Plasma panels are located in the most popular places of all exhibition halls, which makes them available for all exhibition visitors.
- To find more about the technical requirements for video files, click here.
- The rate covers 50 presentations of 15 sec. long video per day at one point.
- Possible number of presentations at each point during the working day is 50, 100, 150 and 200.
- It’s possible to rent plasma panel for exclusive nonstop demonstration of a video.
- To find more about locations of plasma panels, click here.
- Presentations can be denied for technical reasons.