Mebel 2019 Results
Exhibition area 80,028 sq m, 842 companies from 28 countries. Country pavilions: China, Czechia, Germany. 43,248 visits of professionals , 585 Russian companies and 14 Russian regional showcases
- Year after year, the Mebel exhibition becomes even more beautiful, diverse and of better quality. I am glad that the domestic furniture products it presents are quite competitive. The head of a company I have been talking to said that 25% of their products were exported.
Allow me to profusely thank the Expocentre management and everyone who has worked to organiûe this exhibition. I am perfectly aware of the titanic effort it takes to accommodate needs of every manufacturer. Products need to be transported here and arranged beautifully. Tastes differ, but you are solving these problems in a patient, very delicate, and professional fashion.
- The Mebel exhibition is our main event and focal point. All members of the Association believe this is the only exhibition where we summarise what the industry has done over the year. The exhibition has fully established itself, and we are planning to continue its development.
Cooperation with Expocentre is very convenient considering that everything we plan and want to start up comes true. For instance, at this show we are implementing the Furnished Apartments project that aims at renting finished and furnished apartments.
- We are one of the biggest domestic manufacturers of cabinet furniture, so we deem it our duty to take part in the main, landmark event of the year, the Mebel international exhibition that takes place at Expocentre every November. Each year our stand grows in size and improves its looks. We set furniture fashion trends, we are proactive, and we even create consumer preferences.
- Traditionally, this exhibition is a reward for every furniture company, and it is a great pleasure to be an exhibitor. There is no other exhibition like this in Russia. This is the central show. Participants are able to make forecasts for 2020. Hopefully, we will be busy next year, in particular, thanks to this show. I have no doubt that after this exhibition we will be working all through January. We are already receiving orders for that month. We will be getting new orders and will find new dealers next year. This is the result of the work that we do here.
- We have been participating in this exhibition for over a decade. Each year it brings us new, promising clients. The concept of our participation in this year's event is modern furniture collections, which means we are slightly deviating from classics.
This time, our stand is light, weightless, which signifies the readiness of our company to develop and grow not just in the domestic market but also with an eye on exports. This exhibition shows that clients from Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and other CIS countries are interested in our products.
- We have decided to open a group stand showcasing products of four Vologda companies at this year's edition. The group stand allows enterprises to demonstrate a broader range of products and attract more clients. Our stand has been attended by representatives of various parts of Russia, from Crimea to Vladivostok, as well as by foreign visitors, including ones from Germany and Italy. We have a heavy flow of visitors, this is our target, quality audience that asks the right questions and knows what it wants.
- We have taken part in the Mebel exhibition for ten years, from 2002 till 2012, and took a break afterwards. We decided to participate again this year considering that our products are popular and successful on the Russian market and, especially, that Mebel is a significant show for both Moscow and entire Russia. We are visited by regional representatives here. The location in the city centre, next to a metro station, is a huge advantage of this trade show. The exhibition has become better and more convenient from the point of view of services. I am satisfied with results of the exhibition. I think many Italian companies could come back to Mebel next year for a broader representation of Italy. This is important.
- his is our first group stand of furniture manufacturers at Mebel 2019. Hopefully, our representation will continue. Some companies have never taken part in the exhibition before, while others have been here on their own. We are restoring our relations with the Mebel exhibition. The Yaroslavl region has quite a few furniture manufacturers. They are based in Pereslavl-Zalessky, Uglich, and Yaroslavl. We hope that participation backed up by the Export Support Centre has been effective enough considering that companies have minimal expenses.
- This is our debut. We have never been a participant in the exhibition like this one. Speaking from the preliminary experience, we have been quite successful. We had had long debates and decided that our stand should look like a model salon under our brand. Our task is not to sell any furniture here, but to find new partners and broaden the geography of our sales. Our potential partners can see how our brand store should look like. So, we are selling franchise, and most of our franchisees are designers and furniture store owners.
- The group stand organised by the Udmurtia Development Corporation with the support of the Government of the Udmurtia Republic represents seven manufacturers of cabinet and upholstered furniture. The Udmurtia Development Corporation has given the opportunity to manufacturers by covering their participation fees. They required nothing of us but to come here and bring our products. This is the first exhibition for our factory. We can see that the results are great. The exhibition really pays off. I can assure you that we will come here as an independent exhibitor in a year or two.
- 94% of exhibitors generated sales leads at the exhibition,
- 90% – of exhibitors expanded sales territory and opened new markets,
- 95% of exhibitors consider the Mebel advertising campaign effective.
* Source: Russian Public Opinion Research Centre