- Information for participants
- Why participate
- Online application
- Additional features
- Intellectual property protection
- Exhibition priority
Advertising on e-tickets
Placement of advertising on the e-ticket to the exhibition
Visitors can register online at the official website of EXPOCENTRE AO. Registration is opened 3 months before the exhibition opening and is closed on the last day of the exhibition.
The last step of the registration process is to print out an e-ticket that allows visiting the exhibition. E-tickets can contain advertising in case advertising spaces are available.
- The cost of advertising placed on e-tickets depends on the expected number of exhibition visitors.
- Sizes of advertising space on an e-ticket:
- type 1: 94 x 94 mm, 1 advertising space
- type 2: 94 x 46 mm, 2 advertising spaces
- type 3: 94 x 31 mm, 3 advertising spaces
- type 4: 46 x 46 mm, 4 advertising spaces
- Advertising shall be submitted in .png format.
- Advertising has to be easy readable when printed in black and white.
- No direct invitations to visit the customer’s stands shall be accepted as advertising.