The range of ready-made furniture on the market allows you to quickly find affordable and varied options for interior items.
Exclusive furniture of non-standard sizes and exclusive design, made of rare materials, is made to order. In this case, the furniture will be more technological, using only high-quality materials.
When purchasing custom-made furniture, the buyer is not limited in the choice of materials and styles. Estetica, Ustye and Mario Design are worth mentioning among the large salons that provide designer services.
Manufacture and manufacture of exclusive furniture
Manufacturers of exclusive furniture are widely represented in the middle price segment. Among them are Viva Kupe, Siblarix, Parametric Design.
The production of such furniture is based on three principles:
- individual approach to each customer. Turning to the salon, the buyer selects exactly those sizes, shapes and materials that are suitable for a particular living space;
- flexible terms of production and payment. Depending on the wishes of the client, the process of manufacturing and assembling furniture takes different time. Also, large firms offer the service of free installation of finished furniture;
- additional service for clients. The guarantee for exclusive furniture includes professional restoration (if necessary) and recommendations of the designer on the choice of interior items in the future.
The process of creating exclusive custom-made furniture
Custom furniture design consists of four steps:
- Creation of a detailed design project. As a rule, furniture salons prefer to make measurements in the room on their own so that the finished product is completely suitable in size. This is especially important if expensive woods and massive metal fittings are used. Based on the dimensions obtained, a drawing of the future furniture is drawn up, materials and colors for production are discussed. Then a design project and terms of reference are created. The approval process involves designers, planners, technologists and, of course, customers.
- Based on the agreed design project, prices and production times for finished furniture are calculated. Depending on the wishes of the client, the time of installation and delivery of furniture can be changed. Flexible delivery times are provided by Mebellain, A. Brugeiro, Liman.
- Having agreed on all the parameters, the parties conclude an agreement, which details the materials, production time, procedure and amount of payment. The document helps to resolve any conflicts of the parties and guarantees the timely execution of the order at the proper level.
- After signing the contract, the manufacturer proceeds to create the furniture.
Exclusive custom-made wooden furniture
For the manufacture of furniture from rare species of wood, it is best to contact reputable professionals, such as companies:
- Akadem Furniture.
Competent specialists process wood with suitable compounds, which increases its service life and visual characteristics. If the customer provides his own materials (for example, when recycling old wood), the manufacturer assumes not only the processing of all surfaces, but also further warranty service.
Creating furniture from solid wood presupposes strict adherence to the technological process of drying and primary processing of wood. Experienced professionals use optimal protective compounds that do not harm the natural color and texture of the tree. Even inexpensive wood looks presentable and high-status, if properly processed.
High-quality fitting of solid wood furniture parts will protect finished products from drying out, deformation and other external influences. Self-assembly of exclusive furniture cannot guarantee its durability.
Exclusive custom-made furniture for children
When choosing furniture for a children's room, it is important to choose the right material.
When creating children's furniture, manufacturers use non-toxic wood processing compounds. For example, Alfa-Pegas, Biltex and DenWood companies offer a wide range of furniture made of hypoallergenic materials.
Another important point when buying children's furniture is the combination of design and functionality. Therefore, exclusive custom-made furniture is the best choice for a nursery.
Design projects of such furniture are limited only by the imagination of the kid. Decorative items can be ordered to reflect the child's hobbies. For example, a bed in the form of a car, a rack with decorative anchors.
Individual assembly involves the installation of unique rotary mechanisms, the creation of transforming furniture. For example, beds that extend as your baby grows will save parents time and money. Desks with a mobile top will adapt to your child's height, reducing the risk of future back problems.
Sale of exclusive furniture
High-end salons-stores (for example, Zinwood, Giocondo Arte and Diso-Mebel) provide potential clients with detailed samples for choosing future furniture. Consultants are ready to guide buyers on materials, processing features and furniture manufacturing times.
Despite this, the sale of exclusive furniture often depends on the reputation of the manufacturer and the number of successfully completed orders.
When buying unique furniture, customers are guided not only by a wide range of materials and design projects. More important characteristics are the reliability of the finished furniture and the after-sales service.
Soft woods and complex decorative elements require careful maintenance and periodic restoration. Professionals working in elite furniture showrooms will provide high quality service.
Manufacturers of exclusive furniture at the exhibition
Manufacturers of exclusive furniture are widely represented at the Mebel exhibition . Here you can see a variety of companies specializing in the manufacture of stylish tables, chairs, soft headsets.
By creating new and unusual furniture options, manufacturers become real trendsetters in the world of furniture.